Sunday, June 5, 2011

Are We Angry Enough?

Am I angry enough to win the fight against child sex trafficking?  Why anger? Anger is essential.  When we are angry enough we will stand with the oppressed…We will fight injustice regardless of the cost to us personally.  Now, what will fuel our anger…love!  If I loved each victim of child sex trafficking as if she/he were my daughter or son, my granddaughter or grandson, how angry would I be?  How would that affect the way I approach the fight for their freedom?  What would I be willing to sacrifice for them?  My prayer is that I would love each victim of CSEC as Jesus loves me. 

John 13:34 - “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”

NO LOVE – NO ANGER – NO JUSTICE

1 comment:

  1. That is the truth! Anger is fulled by passion and love for justice to be done. I crave a holy anger! One that is righteous and pure. One that is out of love and not resentment. Thank you for all that you do. I hope to one day work in India or Cambodia in a safe home or even on the front lines of rescuing women and children. I pray that God continues to bless you and your fire-y heart.
    Heather Jean

    ReplyDelete